What the programme is about
The Federal Housing Administration (FHA) backs private mortgage loans that can be used to buy a new or used manufactured home.
The program is open to all buyers who meet the credit requirements and plan to live in the manufactured home as their main home.
You Should Also Read This: Top-Ranked Factors To Consider When Buying A Home For The First And Second Time
Getting an application
Buyers of manufactured homes can get a loan from either an FHA-approved lender or a lender-approved dealer of manufactured homes.
Contact an FHA-approved lender to get a mortgage backed by the FHA: http://www.hud.gov/ll/code/llslcrit.cfm.
For information about loan terms, please talk to a lender who is approved by the FHA. Please go to: http://www.hud.gov/ll/code/llslcrit.cfm to find a lender who has been approved.
You Should Also Read This: Getting A Home Loan Online Vs Offline Home Loan – Which Is The Best?
How to get in touch
Go to http://portal.hud.gov/hudportal/HUD?src=/program_offices/housing/sfh/title/manuf14
|Max Loan Length||20-25 years|
|Max Loan Amount||Home/Lot $64,800|
|Prepayment Penalties||Not Permitted|
Popular Search Queries
- manufactured home loan insurance in usa 2022 list
- manufactured home loan insurance in usa 2022 form
- manufactured home loan insurance in usa 2022 in india
- manufactured home loan insurance in usa 2022 in usa
- manufactured home loan insurance in usa 2022 in
- manufactured home on permanent foundation insurance
- foremost manufactured home insurance
- best manufactured home insurance companies
- cheapest manufactured home insurance
- state farm manufactured home insurance
- american family mobile home insurance
- older mobile home insurance
- geico manufactured home insurance
News Source: Hindinews24x.in